Roll over image to zoom in
Pipe Capacity: 1-1/4" - 6" Schedule 10 & 40 Steel, Aluminum & PVC Pipe; 1-1/4" - 2" Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pipe Ridgid 25638
- Depth Adjustment - Adjusting screw and integral, index depth gauge
- Actuation - Feed screw with 1/2" ratchet wrench or any 15/16" hex
- Less Hand Force - 55% higher gear reduction requires less hand-force for manual grooving. This is especially helpful for overhead grooving.
- Durability & Portability - Tough, ductile iron construction means the 975 can absorb job site abuse and provide accurate grooves time after time. Its cast-in handle makes the 975 easily portable to and from the job site.
- Auto Tracking - Patented auto tracking technology for significantly easier grooving. Auto tracking keeps the pipe automatically engaged to the groover throughout the grooving process.
- Depth Setting Gauge - The 975 also comes with a permanently-fixed depth setting gauge for quicker, repeatable set-up.
- Two Tools in One - Use it manually for in-place overhead applications or, like other Ridgid groovers, mount it on the Ridgid 300 Power Drive (sold separately) for machine grooving jobs.