This SeeSnake Camera Reel is a durable reel and camera system that helps users diagnose and locate problems in drain and sewer systems. It is ideal for inspecting 2 in. to 12 in. drain lines. The fiberglass-reinforced pushrod is flexible enough to easily travel through bends, yet stiff enough to push the camera head up to 325 ft.
The flexible camera head can negotiate multiple hard 90∞ bends and its self-leveling camera head helps keep the image upright for the viewer.Features
- For use with SeeSnake Plus Pipe Inspection 115V System
- For 2'' to 12'' Lines up to 325 ft.
- SeeSnake Plus, built tougher for unmatched durability, reliability and performance
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for increased durability.
- Inspects 2" lines and larger: 2" 90s, 3" P-Traps.
- Rugged, high-intensity lights for improved reliability.
- Flexible transmitter makes locating easier and is fully compatible with
RIDGID NaviTrack II and NaviTrack Scout locators.
- Also available in an always upright, self-leveling option.
- Compatible with any SeeSnake monitor.
- The best choice if you plan on purchasing only one camera.
|Maximum Run||325 ft. (requires 325 ft. cable assembly, not included)|
|Reel Frame Diameter||32 in.|
|Camera Diameter||1.365 in.|
|Camera Length||1.68 in.|
|Push Cable Diameter||.44 in.|
|Push Cable Length||200 ft.|
|Operating Temperature||-4∞ to 104∞F (-20∞ to 40∞C)|
|Waterproof Depth||330 ft.|
|Video Resolution||656 x 492 NTSC|
1 - 200' Color Self-Leveling Reel
1- Reel with Push Cable and Self-Leveling Camera Head
1- CountPlus Distance Counter
1- Set of Centering Guides
1- Set of C-Rings
1- SeeSnake System Cable
1- Universal Spanner Wrench
1- SeeSnake Instructional DVD
1- Operator's Manual for Reel and CountPlus