Spartan's all-in-one sewer inspection system, with great new upgrades! The Traveler 2.0 features a removable push rod reel, allowing you to quickly and easily swap reels anytime, anywhere. Kink a push rod in the field? That doesn't mean you have to walk away from the job anymore. Just switch out the reel and you're back in business. We upgraded the electronics and LED indicators to give you a more reliable operation. We also kept your favorite features: the self-contained, closed-reel suitcase design, the waterproof, self-leveling camera head with sapphire glass lens, the 200' self-contained push rod with woven fiber jacket, and plenty of other great aspects of Spartan's original Traveler. The Traveler 2.0 takes finding and seeing the clog to the next level.
- Removable push rod reel for quick changes in the field
- Touchscreen control of all features
- Telestar technology allows you to highlight any problem with the touch of a finger
- On-screen, full QWERTY keyboard
- Sapphire glass lens reduces scratching
- Waterproof, self-leveling camera head
- 512 Hz locating beacon
- 110 volt or battery operation
- Up to six hours of battery life on a single charge
- Freeze-frame snapshot capability at any time
- Add text at any time to any video or snapshot
- Changeable font sizes, colors and locations
- Easily removable Samsung Galaxy Tab® communicates via WiFi router connection, allowing you to move anywhere on the job site
- Full tablet capabilities allow you to email a recorded video at any time
- Camera centering guide included
- Built-in microphone allows easy job site narration
- On-screen, repositionable footage counter
- Camera light intensity rheostat
- Lithium-ion battery technology
- Built-in transport cart with extending handle and high-clearance wheels
- Heavy-duty rotationally molded case protects unit in harshest conditions
Pipe Size: 2"-6"
Length: 640 x 480
Push Rod Length: 200'
Weight: 34 lbs
Camera Head Diameter: 1 3/8"
Warranty: (2) year limited warranty