Roll over image to zoom in
The heavy-duty 6 ft. Teletube Closet Auger lets you clear stoppages just beyond the bowl. No need to lift the bowl, because the Teletube has an extra 3 ft. telescoped inside a guide tube until you need it. After you've worked the first 3 ft. into the bowl, you can go 3 ft. farther simply by pressing a button and pulling the crank handle. The outer steel tube is a big 1-1/8 in. in diameter. The hexagonal guide tube is even tougher than the steel rod we use in our 3FL closet augers. The Teletube weighs just a little more than a 3FL too. Other features include a down-head retriever, vinyl bowl guard, vinyl grip handle and turning handle, and a Grip Clip for securing the cable. Both the 3 ft. and the Telescoping 6 ft. closet augers feature patented Flexicore wire rope center cables.
- General's professional telescoping 6 ft. Flexicore closet auger, is the ideal tool for breaking up stoppages or removing lost objects from clogged toilet bowls
- Double spring Flexicore cable construction gives the snake tremendous resistance to kinking
- Vinyl bowl guard protects porcelain
- Extra 3 ft. of cable in handle clears stoppages beyond bowl
- Flexicore cable is made from two layers of tempered spring wire wrapped tightly around a 49 strand wire rope center; it resists kinking and breaking yet has the right flexibility to go through low flow toilets
- Perfect for do-it-yourself customers